With our bags packed and ready to fly out, today we thought we’d share our top five travel essentials for NYFW.
We sat down with Director Mary, Creative Director Ben, and Media and Marketing Manager Filio and asked them for their top 5 essentials.
Our Director: Mary
- The Davroe Blonde shampoo and conditioner duo does wonders to keep the tone of my hair perfect.
- My small Balenciaga hip bag is perfect for meetings, fashion shows and wandering around.
- Sunglasses to protect the delicate skin around my eyes – and to look good.
- My iPhone, for taking photos and navigating the streets of New York.
- Comfy and fashionable trainers, right now I’m loving my Gucci Ace Embroidered sneakers because they can be worn dressed up or down.
Our Creative Director: Ben
- My iPhone, I use the maps religiously as I like to walk everywhere and experience the real NY.
- A good pair of trainers, for all of the said walking I do. My current favorites are my Adidas Ultra Boost in core black.
- Davroe Clarify Shampoo, I only wash my hair once a week so when I do wash it I like it to be clean.
- A ton of black basic t-shirts. I live in black t-shirts, they are my wardrobe staple so I travel with plenty of them. I am funny about how they fit, so when I find one I like I buy at least 10 of them. The ones I have been loving for the past few years are the AS Colour staple tee.
- Sunscreen! My nose gets burnt so easily so I always travel with a great facial sunblock. My preferred one is Dr. Jart+ every sun day UV sunscreen.
Our Media and Marketing Manager: Filio
- My iPhone, heading over to New York as the Media and Marketing manager my phone will be going with me everywhere. Along with my phone come certain extras; extra data with international roaming to ensure I am making the most of my plan, a hand held rig with microphone so all our followers can hear Mary loud and clear when I am filming our Facebook live and our Instagram stories, oh and 2 rechargeable battery packs, just in case – there’s no time to stop and plug in your phone in the city that never sleeps!
- My SPF, right now I’m loving the Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face. Being on the move 24/7 means I need to make sure that my skin is protected from harmful UV rays.
- Sneakers, I’m actually bringing two pairs as I’ve been told there will be lots and lots of walking, so I’m ready (to look good, I’m not so sure about all the walking).
- Davroe Curl Crème Definer – for those of you who know me, this is my go to Davroe product to ensure my curls stay… well, curly!
- I love a basic black cross body bag, currently I’m using one from Witchery. It’s just big enough to fit my wallet, – for those quick shopping stops between work – my iPhone, portable charger and sunglasses.
Keep an eye on our socials over the next two weeks to see what we get up to in New York!
Image from @j_s_n_creative