Who doesn’t want to look and feel their best? Because of today’s easy availability to information, what we eat and do in our daily lives has become an important aspect of who we are.
The human body is 75% water, and the remaining 25% is made up of what we feed it. What we put on our bodies and hair has a major impact on how it reacts.
The good news is that the DAVROE team has now spent well over 36 years researching, developing, and creating innovative hair products that incorporate the best of Nature.
It has been a long journey and we are proud to say we have never sat back and said our products are ‘good enough’ which means we are always finding new ways to make sure continue to get the best results for you.
DAVROE’s hair care products are crafted exclusively from plant-derived ingredients like fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains. Embrace the power of nature in every bottle
Contemplating a switch? Here are four good reasons to use plant-based hair care
1. Healthier Scalp from using DAVROE Products Regularly
Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp. Many common hair products come loaded with sulphates/sulfates; harsh chemicals that strip hair of dirt, and that unfortunately also strip hair of its natural moisture. Doing this often can affect the balance of natural oils produced by our scalp.
DAVROE Plant-based hair care products contain gentler, antioxidant-rich ingredients working to enhance your scalp’s natural state, rather than work against it.
Naturally derived ingredient-based formulas often target multiple hair care concerns at the one time for example Aloe Vera extract, a hair superhero, stimulates the scalp, nourishes hair, and strengthens strands.
DAVROE takes pride in harnessing nature’s active and restorative elements for powerful products that boost hair and scalp health. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, our ingredients support the skin’s defense barrier, leaving you with a healthier scalp.
The DAVROE Senses range of shampoo and conditioner protects hair from the inside out by trapping, neutralising and removing the build-up of free radicals which can wreak havoc on your hair and scalp.
2. Nourished Hair that glows from within
Once you make the switch to using DAVROE plant-based and Vegan hair products, you are ensuring your hair has maximum moisture penetration and can reap the benefits of all the antioxidant-packed ingredients you’re feeding it.
Our real botanical extracts and healthy antioxidants work wonders to keep your hair healthy and protected. Carefully tailored formulations for each hair type shield it from damage, renewing its health. The entire DAVROE Range nourishes your hair, leaving it soft, manageable, and your scalp perfectly balanced.
Powered by Australian antioxidant-rich botanicals like Argan Oil, Kakadu Plum and Illawarra Flame-leaf, our restorative hair care is free from harsh petrochemicals. Unlock the secrets of naturally gorgeous hair
3. Creating a Healthier Planet by using DAVROE Hair care
Our Vegan and Plant-based hair care not only nurtures your body but also preserves the environment.
Unlike conventional products loaded with harmful chemicals, DAVROE is committed to using safe and eco-friendly ingredients. We’ve partnered with trusted suppliers, ensuring access to high-quality and certified materials, reducing our impact on landfills and water supplies.
To reduce its impact on Earth’s landfills and water supplies, DAVROE has partnered with our long term and key suppliers to bring us access to only the highest quality and certified ingredients that we use in our products.
4. The benefits of using haircare products against animal testing
We have always stood by the fact DAVROE does not test its products on Animals and feel while it is critical for producers to do their own research we can also ensure we can say this also about our ingredient suppliers.
At DAVROE, we take pride in being certified by PETA as a cruelty-free and Vegan brand. Our commitment to not testing on animals extends to all our products and their ingredients.
As pioneers in the Vegan and Cruelty-free haircare movement in Australia, we hold our ingredient suppliers to high ethical standards. We firmly stand by our belief in animal-friendly practices and ensure our suppliers share the same values.
With DAVROE, you can enjoy guilt-free, compassionate haircare that truly makes a difference. Join us in creating a world where beauty meets kindness!
At DAVROE Haircare, we firmly believe in harnessing the power of nature and the goodness of plants.
Our commitment to using authentic botanicals derived directly from plants is evident in every bottle of our DAVROE shampoos and conditioners.